[Podcast] How To Create A Successful Small Town Home-Based Business [Listen]
This week Tom Egelhoff’s Weekly Small Business Podcast dealt with the entrepreneurial spirit of starting your own home-based business.
One of the first items covered was, “Are you SERIOUS?”
In order to be successful in any business — that's the question you must ask yourself. Some of the other points made during this podcast:
- How do you pick the right business?
- Do you need a business license?
- Do you have a business or a hobby in the eyes of the IRS?
- Do you need a separate bank account?
- How do you register your business name?
- Do I need to incorporate?
- What about business cards?
- Is free help available to me?
Some Final Thoughts After the podcast Shane and Tom answer some text questions on small business from listeners. Check out this podcast and home-based business talking points to blacken your bottom line.