Lots Of Ways To Listen To AM 1450 KMMS
As our society deals with the realities of social distancing and greater time spent at home due to our efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 (the coronavirus), we want to provide you with resources so you may continue to listen to us for the news, talk, and essential community information we're known for.
Even without a radio in your home, there are many ways to listen.
AM 1450 KMMS is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite hosts, plus the news and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up AM 1450 KMMS on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Click here to enable the AM 1450 KMMS skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, Play KMMS AM"
- Enjoy! Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Perhaps you received a Google Home smart speaker as a gift, or you picked one up for yourself.
Want to listen to AM 1450 KMMS on your Google home smart speaker? Our mobile app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet are connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
That's all there is to it.
For more detailed instructions, visit the Google Home Support Page.
USE The AM 1450 KMMS App
Clicking the LISTEN option in the menu bar, Listen Live in the main menu or the PLAY icon in the upper-righthand corner of the app will connect you to our stream.
Enable App Alerts
Enabling app alerts will ensure you're getting the latest and most essential communications from us as we continue to update you on the ever changing situation in our community. You can also adjust the alerts so they only come when you want them to — not in the middle of the night.
Listen Live on our Websites
Desktop and Laptops
Any computer or laptop can be a radio. You'll find the options to LISTEN LIVE to our online stream here.
Pulling up our website on your mobile device's browser will give you the same options to LISTEN LIVE.
Our Commitment To You
We live here and we work here, too. We're in this together. We will continue to broadcast sharing pertinent information every step of the way.
We also know your life is much more than the coronavirus. That's why we will continue to provide you with the best info about local issues and the movers and shakers in your town.
The talk entertainment and hosts you know, and love are all right here.