Grammy Nominated Fleet Foxes THIS SUNDAY at Kettlehouse Amphitheater
This show is worth taking Monday off if you can, as Seattle's much-loved Fleet Foxes are playing Sunday night at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner. Summer is in full swing and this will be the perfect show to close out a busy, hot week.
These guys haven't been back to Montana since 2017, when they sold out The Wilma in Missoula. We're thrilled that they're back this week, with more fantastic music than ever.
- WHO: FLEET FOXES (SHORE TOUR WITH SPECIAL GUEST TIM BERNARDES)
- WHEN: Sunday, July 17th, 2022
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (605 Cold Smoke Lane, Bonner, MT - Just east of Missoula, Montana)
- TIME: Doors at 6:30pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: $35 to $45 in advance (plus any applicable charges) ONLINE
- CHARGE BY PHONE: 1-(800) 514-3849
- General Admission Pit: General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- Reserved Stadium Seating: Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium-style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- General Admission Lawn: General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
This is an all ages show. All shows at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater are held rain or shine so be prepared for extreme weather changes, as this is an outdoor festival venue.
Fleet Foxes is an American indie folk band from Seattle, WA. Led by lead singer-songwriter Robin Pecknold, the band released their fourth critically acclaimed album Shore in the fall of 2020.
Shore earned the band their second Grammy nomination (Best Alternative Music Album), and sweeping praise (MOJO five stars, Rolling Stone four stars, Pitchfork fifth consecutive Best New Music) with Rolling Stone calling the album “…the most immediately rewarding Fleet Foxes record since their brilliant 2008 debut.”
Food and beverages are available for purchase inside the Kettlehouse Amphitheater grounds. NO LARGE BAGS OR BACKPACKS, NO RE-ENTRY, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK.