An Aloha NYE at The ELM with Laney Lou & The Bird Dogs
One of the best New Year's Eve parties is happening this Saturday at The ELM in Bozeman with Laney Lou & the Bird Dogs, complete with a Hawaiian theme!
Let's get dressed up in our tropical shirts, grass skirts and coconut bras for a fun night at The ELM. Say 'Aloha' the both 2022 and 2023 with great live music on North 7th Avenue in Bozeman.
- WHO: Laney Lou & the Bird Dogs - ALOHA! New Year's Eve Party
- WHEN: Saturday, December 31st, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 8pm, show at 9pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, general admission tickets are available for this show.
- $25.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue.
- $28.00 DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue.
- $35.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
This is an all ages show at The ELM, as most of there shows are. Please note that there is NO re-entry at the venue so please plan accordingly. No large bags or backpacks are allowed.
Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs are an energetic Americana band from Bozeman, Montana, that infuses four-part harmonies, engaging songwriting, and rock-n-roll drive into a modern approach to traditional folk music.
Coming from varied musical backgrounds, the five-person ensemble creates a sound unique to them, but one that finds common ground by adding the energy of Montana’s big sky country into their music.