Pinky And The Floyd To Amaze, Mesmerize, Or Blow Some Minds At Kettlehouse
Dark Side of the Moon, live, at one of the coolest outdoor concert venues in America? Yes, please. Pinky and the Floyd will be celebrating 50 years of the most iconic album in history on June 24th, and you should be there to see it. It's gonna get weird in the best possible way.
- WHO: Pinky and the Floyd
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (605 Coldsmoke Lane, Bonner, MT - Just 10 minutes east of Missoula on I-90)
- WHEN: Saturday, June 24th, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 6:30pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: General Admission standing pit tickets, reserved stadium seating tickets, and general admission lawn tickets are available for this show.
- $40.00 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- $35.00 Reserved Premium Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Premium Stadium Seating tickets allow access to the first 4 rows closest to the stage of the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $30.00 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium Seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $25.00 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
This is an all ages show at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. All shows are held rain or shine - no refunds are given. Be prepared for various weather conditions as this is an outdoor venue. Layering is key to happiness, since no large bags or backpacks are allowed inside the venue.
SHUTTLE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE TO THE VENUE! "Take advantage of the Groove shuttle service! The shuttle will be your safest, easiest & most fun way of getting to and from the KettleHouse Amphitheater. Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from The Top Hat parking lot in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater."
Pinky and the Floyd will be performing a whopping three sets of music, promising to create an unforgettable night of timeless tunes on the Blackfoot.
The band has built up a loyal following over the years, thanks to their incredible live performances that do justice to the legendary rockers.
Their recent sell-out show at The ELM on March 1st was another testament to their popularity, as they celebrated the proper 50th anniversary of Dark Side of the Moon.