Gallatin County Ballot Drop Off Locations For Primary Election
If you plan of voting in Montana's Primary Election, your ballot must arrive at the elections office by 8:00 p.m. on election day, Tuesday, June 2.
If you have not sent your ballot via mail yet, it most likely will not get there on time.
Luckily, you have another option. Voters can drop off ballots at the local elections office or at an official drop off site.
Here is a list of ballot drop off sites in the Bozeman area:
- Gallatin County Fairgrounds - 901 N. Black Ave., Bozeman, MT.
- Gallatin County Courthouse - 311 W. Main St., Bozeman, MT
- Shroyer Gym - 1 Bobcat Cir, Bozeman, MT.
- Hope Lutheran Church - 2152 W. Graf St., Bozeman, MT.
- Bridger Canyon Fire Station - 8081 Bridger Canyon Rd, Bozeman, MT
- Belgrade Special Events Center - 220 Spooner Rd., Belgrade, MT.
- River Rock Community Center - 101 River Rock Rd., Belgrade, MT.
- Manhattan Christian School - 8000 Churchill Rd, Manhattan, MT.
- Gallatin Gateway Community Center - 145 Mill St. Gallatin Gateway, MT.
- Manhattan High School - 200 W Fulton Ave., Manhattan, MT.
- Three Forks High School - 212 E Neal St., Three Forks, MT.
To qualify to vote in Montana, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have resided in the county for at least 30 days
- Not be incarcerated in a penal institution
- Not be adjudicated by a court of law to be of unsound mind
If you are uncertain about whether or not you are registered to vote in Montana, click here to check your voter registration status.