WILCO Coming to Bozeman’s The ELM on Friday, September 24th
The immense musical talent that is Wilco, will be returning to Montana for a very special night at The ELM in Bozeman on Saturday, September 24th.
This show is likely to sell out so if you want tickets, don't wait. We recommend signing up for pre-sale ticket links if you haven't done so already. This is an all ages show.
- WHO: Wilco - Cruel Country Tour
- WHERE: The ELM (506 Seventh Avenue, Bozeman, Montana)
- SHOW DATE: Saturday, September 24th, 2022
- TIME: Doors 6:30pm, Show 7:30pm
- TICKETS: $59.50 - $79.50 (ADVANCE) + applicable fees
- PRESALE Tickets: Thursday, May 12th from 10:00am - 10:00pm MST (Online only)
- ON SALE: Friday, May 13th, 2022 at 10:00am MST or by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849.
There will be several levels of tickets available for sale for this Wilco show. Please note that some levels require the purchase of more than one ticket at a time. See below:
- $59.50 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $64.50 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $79.50 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $74.50 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
No large bags or back-packs are allowed inside The ELM. There IS a coat check available. There is no re-entry to the venue. No outside food or drink is permitted. Thank you for your cooperation.
The latest on Wilco: "The dynamic Chicago rock band Wilco returns with its 12th studio album, the first of its kind. Cruel Country is the band’s exploration of the genre they’ve often been defined by but, until now, never fully embraced.
The double album features 21 Jeff Tweedy-penned tracks, made almost entirely of live takes, created with all six members together in The Loft for the first time since the 2011 release The Whole Love."