Websites You Just Have To Bookmark
I spend a lot of time on the computer researching things of my radio shows. Every now and then I like to share some of the interesting and informative sites I come across.
So here are a few places you can check out and have some fun with while learning more about everything.
The following sites are courtesy of 70 Great Sites On The Web
Web Sites You Really Should Bookmark.
- Favoriteandforget.com – The most useful and educational links on the web, updated daily
- ninite.com – Download all the free software you want at the same time.
- shouldiremoveit.com – Find out which applications you should remove from your computer.
- keybr.com – Learn and practice your touch typing.
- mint.com – Budget your money. (I use this it works great)
- duckduckgo.com – A search engine that is not following you or tracking your searches.
- printfriendly.com – Make any webpage print friendly.
- printwhatyoulike.com – Print precisely what you want from any webpage.
- recipepuppy.com – Search for recipes based on the ingredients you have.
- charitynavigator.org – Evaluates various charities.
- heavens-above.com– Follow satellites and constellations.
- spreeder.com– Improve reading speed and comprehension.
- simplynoise.com– Listen to white noise. (I like a nice rainstorm in the background while working)
- camelcamelcamel.com– Tracks prices for any product.
- retailmenot.com– Find coupons for just about anything.
- searchtempest.com– Search all of Craigslist with one search. (Not associated with Craigslist)
- dropbox.com– Backup your sensitive documents online access them on any computer anywhere.
- nophonetreescom– Talk to an actual person instead of a machine when you call customer service.
- calorieking.com – Find nutrition information on various foods.
- Lose-It – A great site to track your eating for each day.
- manualslib.com– A database of PDF manuals for various products.
- eatthismuch.com – Create meal plans to meet your nutrition targets.
- keepmeout.com – Limit yourself to the time you spend on Facebook, or any time wasting websites.
For more great sites like these see: 70 Great Sites On The Web
Some Final Thoughts
The web is an amazing place to find things, learn things, and improve your mind and body.
Try some of these sites and bookmark the ones you like.