Everything You Need To Know About Bozeman’s Famous Run To The Pub 2023
Bozeman's annual Run To The Pub race has about 3 dozen reasons why it's awesome, but come see for yourself on Saturday, March 18th, 2023. Take your pick of a 10k or the half marathon - both loaded with fun people dressed in costumes running through Bozeman.
Come for the comradery, wacky costumes, great course, prizes, after-party downtown, and perhaps the TRIP TO DUBLIN, IRELAND for the Dublin Marathon. The Run to the Pub is hands down the most fun race in Bozeman. Yes, there are some serious athletes who compete in these races, but most people are there to get some exercise and have a good time doing it.
- WHAT: Pub 317's Run To The Pub 2023 (10k and Half Marathon)
- WHEN: Saturday, March 18th. 2023
- WHERE: Bozeman, Montana (see official course maps below)
- Both races start and end on Main Street in downtown Bozeman.
- HOSTED BY: Pub 317 and Bozeman Running Company
- Registered racers get all kinds of cool stuff just for participating in the Run to the Pub. (See full list of swag you'll get when you're registered.)
Runners and walkers are both welcome to register and participate. Costumes and fun getups are highly encouraged. Themed groups are always a hit, or maybe dress-up the running stroller. And of course, the more green...the better. We're celebrating St. Patrick's Day after all.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The weather in Bozeman during this event is extremely variable. It could be a lovely warm day, or it could be dumping wet snow. Take extra time to plan your important layers and what you might need to bring to be comfortable in the conditions. We've seen ALL KINDS of weather for Bozeman's Run to the Pub!
- What you'll get when you participate in the Bozeman 2023 Run to the Pub:
- Pub 317's Run to the Pub long sleeve shirt.
- Finishing medal (that doubles as a bottle opener)
- Reusable drawstring bag that can be used race day for your gear
- Pub 317's signature pint glass
- A pint of beer at the finish line (if you are 21+)
- Age group awards for the top 3 in your age group (every 10 years)
- Chip timed race by Competitive Timing
- Awesome after party on Main Street in the front of Pub 317