Bigfoot Hunters Preparing for 1st Annual Hunt in Montana
The Clarkston Fire Service is in great need of some updated equipment, so they're having a fundraiser to help raise much-needed funds. The handheld radios they need cost around $1,500 EACH, and they need to raise enough money to purchase 10 new radios.
Here's What You Need to Know:
- WHAT: A Bigfoot 'Hunt'
- WHEN: Saturday, September 22 from 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Headwaters Ranch. Located at 9700 Clarkston Road, Three Forks, MT. Once you get there, follow the signs that lead you to the Round Barn.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Good shoes for walking in the woods at night, warm clothing, a flashlight, and your wallet. (Cash and cards only)
- 6:00 p.m. - Festivities begin. Food, drinks, place bids on silent auction items, etc.
- 7:00 p.m. - Bigfoot will make his grand entrance
- 8:00 p.m. - Live auction will start
- 8:30 p.m. - "Baby" Bigfoot Hunt for ages 4-8 years old ($7/permit)
- 9:00 p.m. - Bigfoot Hunt for ages 9 and up ($15/permit)
- 11:00 p.m. - Event ends
There will be a live auction, silent auction, "Boot Draw", t-shirts, stickers, water bottles, 50/50 draw, raffles, and you can even get your picture taken with Bigfoot prior to the hunt.
Food will be provided by Kick Back BBQ, so bring your appetite.
For more information, click here.