Winter Weather Advisory for Livingston and Areas East
Blowing and drifting snow along with very significant wind chills will affect Livingston and the I-90 corridor east of there through Sunday afternoon.
Visibility may be a significant issue with light powdery snow blowing across the interstate.
According to the National Weather Service:
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 2 PM MST Sunday.
- WHAT: gusty west winds and areas of blowing and drifting snow expected. Reduced visibility and drifts will make travel very difficult in places.
- Gusts to 50 mph and local whiteout conditions are possible along the western foothills.
- WHERE: portions of central and south central Montana.
- WHEN: from 2 PM this afternoon to 2 PM MST Sunday. Worst conditions expected late tonight through Sunday morning.
- WIND CHILLS: 10 below to 25 below zero.
- Stretches of I-90 from Livingston to Reed Point and Highway 191 from Big Timber to Harlowton may be impacted by significant blowing and drifting snow.