Who Would You Want to See at the Fair Next Year?
There is nothing wrong with thinking about next year.
The Big Sky Country State Fair was highly successful last week, and people are already looking forward to next year. In the past couple of years, the fair has booked some incredible concerts for the public to enjoy, and a lot of them are acts that haven't been to Bozeman before.
The Big Sky Country State Fair always kicks off on a Wednesday, and they've booked a throwback hip hop artist the past couple of years, which has been successful. Nelly, who performed a couple of years ago, had a massive crowd, and this year saw a great T.I. performance as well.
So we were thinking: what hip hop artists could the Big Sky Country State Fair bring in next year to kick off the week? There are so many that Montana would love to see, but here are our personal top 5 choices:
- Jason Derulo—Not a throwback artist, but Jason has a deep collection of hits everyone recognizes. Plus, it would be an all-ages show that families would enjoy.
- LL Cool J—This man has been performing since the 1980s and has a huge fanbase. He might be a little pricey to book, but I think it'd be worth it.
- Ludacris—Who wouldn't want to see Ludacris live in Bozeman? This concert would be bigger than Nelly was. The amount of hits this man has is worth the ticket price.
- Fort Minor—This band is an offshoot of Linkin Park member Mike Shinoda and has many songs that people will instantly recognize. Plus, he might throw in some Linkin Park tracks as well—that would be epic.
- Akon—This might seem like a long shot, but this concert would be insane. Akon is one of the most recognizable artists from the 2000s and has produced countless smash hit songs.
Who you would like to see come to the Big Sky Country Fair next year? Let us know!