Which Bozeman Businesses Have The Best Customer Service?
We've all heard the phrase "the customer is always right", right?
This was a motto that many businesses lived by for decades. However, as times have changed, so has customer service to some degree. However, there are still several businesses around Bozeman and Montana that offer up exceptional customer service and we want to highlight them.
First, let's define what "customer service" is. According to the definition customer service would be:
"The assistance and advice provided by a company to those people who buy or use its products or services."
So which businesses here in Bozeman receive high marks when it comes to exceptional customer service? Several actually. Of course, local businesses are always the heart of a community, let's also keep in mind, that many non-local businesses offer great customer service with local employees.
So how did we decide which businesses to highlight? It was a combination of your thoughts and online reviews. Let's take a look at just a few, shall we?
- Music Villa. Music Villa here in Bozeman is one of the best guitar shops and music stores in the entire country. I knew about Music Villa long before I moved to Bozeman, and the staff over there is incredible. With over 150 reviews, Music Villa comes in at 4.9 out of 5 Stars.
- Murdoch's Ranch and Home Supply. Murdoch's is a wonderful local business that continues to expand not only in Montana but in other states as well, including Texas. Plus, there is something for everyone at Murdoch's AND they mention it often on Yellowstone. With well over 300 reviews and a ranking of 4.6 out of 5 stars
- Owenhouse Ace Hardware. Not only does Ownenhouse Ace Hardware have great customer service, but they also have the distinction of being one of the oldest businesses in Bozeman. From home decor to grills, to the tools and supplies you need, they've got you covered. Plus, the 4.6 star out of 5 is pretty impressive.
- South 9th Bistro. People go on and on about the high quality of food at South 9th Bistro. Not only is the food great, but the customer service is also top-notch as well. If you're looking for a special dining experience in Bozeman, you would be hard-pressed to find anything finer than this place. In fact, with over 200 reviews, South 9th Bistro comes in with 4.9 out of 5 stars.
- Randash Auto Center. Let's be honest, not all used car dealers have a great reputation. However, Randash Auto Center in Four Corners looks to be one of the exceptions. With the high price of some of the newer vehicles, people are always looking for good, quality used vehicles and Randash Auto Center seems to deliver. With over 900 reviews online, Randash Auto Center comes in with an impressive 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- Bozeman Real Estate Group. For most of us, buying a home will be the most expensive purchase that we'll ever make. Because of that, when buying a home, you certainly want someone in your corner. In a very competitive real estate market, Bozeman Real Estate Group comes in with a perfect 5 out of 5 stars with well over 200 reviews.
As mentioned, these are just a few of the businesses around the Bozeman area that people say offer the best customer service. Is there a business that you would like to see mentioned? If so, let us know.