What’s your favorite way to spend $10 in Bozeman?
Most of my favorite things to spend $10 on involve food, but that's just me. But if you need to be a little frugal but also need a little pick-me-up, Bozeman does have some good options for about $10.
In a pricey town, you gotta find some inexpensive gems of happiness. They might be small pleasures, but Bozeman has a surprising array of GREAT ways to spend $10.
1. Pickle Barrel Sandwich: $9.15 for half a mushroom steak sandwich. I'm aware that I pledge my love for (and addiction to) Pickle Barrel sandwiches often. But seriously. No self respecting Bozemanite would disagree that one of those puppies is $10 well spent. (Mushroom Steak or half a cold turkey,,,doesn't matter to me.)
2. Movie Ticket: $10.20 for a matinee ticket. Most of us haven't been to many movies in the last few years. I miss it and can't wait for a free Saturday to go see a movie all by myself. Whatever cheesy movie I want. (Hmmm...might cost more than the $10 since I'll need popcorn and a diet Coke, but you get my drift.)
3. Two Pieces of Nigiri: $10 for Hamachi (yellowtail). Again with the food, but a few bites of good sushi can completely change my mood. (I love a good spicy California Roll too but those usually START at $12 or $14 so they don't make the cut.)
4. 2 Bozeman Brewing Company Pint Glasses: $10 ($5 each) Finally something tangible on the list! For yourself or for a nice gift, local pint glasses are always a hit because just about everyone I know uses them...beer or no beer.
5. Pesto Lodgepoles from Mackenzie River Pizza: $6.75 Yup. More food. But these things are so delicious AND they're a bargain. Not exactly health food but MRPCo's pesto lodgepoles have been some of my favorites since they opened their doors in 1993.
So there's 5 good ways off the top of my head on how to spend just $10 in Bozeman, Montana. What's something YOU would treat yourself with for $10?