What’s Going to be on Your Bozeman Ballot This November?
This Wednesday (10/9), learn what sort of issues you'll be voting on this November. Especially if you're an early voter. Do you know who's running for the Bozeman City Commission? Find out all about this stuff this Wednesday evening.
We urge you to use this public event to learn more about the issues and candidates to make well-informed voting decisions!
- WHAT: Ballot Issues and Bozeman City Commission Candidate Forum
- WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 9th, 2019
- TIME: 6:30pm-8:45pm
- WHERE: Large Conference Room in the Bozeman Public Library (626 E. Main St)
- Ballot Issues: Non-Partisan County Elections, County Law & Justice Center Bond
- Candidates: Bozeman Mayor, Bozeman City Commission
- Ballots are absentee and will be mailed out on October 16th, 2019.
- Election Day is November 5th, 2019.
This is an opportunity for the public to ask questions of professionals representing the pros and cons of the issues that will appear on the November ballot, as well as ask questions of candidates running for Bozeman City Commission and Mayor.