Totally Useless Facts Everyone Must Know To Get Through Life
There are things in this world none of us really understands. But there are some facts that will give you a small advantage as you pass through this life.
Here are a few.
Useless Facts You Need To Know To Get Through Life
- When you flip a coin with someone pick the side that’s face up before the flip. You’ll have a 51 percent chance of winning.
- If you happen to be a Catholic follow the Pope on Twitter. According to the Vatican, your time in purgatory will be reduced.
- If you’re short, drive more carefully. The closer you sit to the steering wheel the greater the chance of being killed by the air bag.
- If you read in bed, it’s important to know that you’re an librocubicularist.
- Watch what you put on a personalized vanity license plate. A California man received more than 2,500 parking ticket for his “No Plate” plate.
- Your brain remembers more negative memories than positive ones. Negatives are like danger so the human brain remembers those to help defend you in time of danger.
- Always ask your date his or her Zodiac sign. The most common signs of serial killers are Pisces, Virgo, Gemini and Sagittarius.
- Forget the markets — think fashion. According to sociologists women wear longer skirts when the economy is bad and shorten them when times are good.
- If there’s something strange in your neighborhood … it might be one of the 300 registered superheroes in the US.
- Better safe than sorry. Water guns were banned at both the Republican and Democrat Conventions but real guns were okay.
- Save on airline baggage costs. A Chinese man avoided the charge by wearing 70 items of clothing on the flight. Buckle up.
- The Cobra Effect is when a possible solution to the problem actually makes the problem worse.
Some Final Thoughts
I hope these facts will reduce some of the pitfalls you’ll encounter in your day-to-day existence.
I know they’ve certainly helped me. Especially that Cobra one.