Need a Break From Bozeman? Hang Out in Red Lodge This Winter
Admit it. The adult you has had a daydream about bugging outta here and being a ski bum for a winter, right? Red Lodge has just the gig for you!
Red Lodge Mountain is hiring for the 2018 - 2019 ski season and they've got a ton of different jobs available. Everything from bumping chairs to working in the office to being a snow sports instructor.
You may not get rich with a seasonal job at a ski area but it saves your "stuck in a rut" sanity then I say it's totally worth it.
Here are some basic facts about Red Lodge:
- Red Lodge Mountain is one of Montana’s largest ski areas
- With about 250 inches of snowfall per year...not too shabby
- A normal work week consists of five 8 hour days
- Most hiring is done in October for ski area positions
- INTERVIEWING for the winter season begins in September
- These Red Lodge links will give you all the details on how to apply