More Big, Soaring Energy From The Dead South at Kettlehouse This August
The power and energy that come from The Dead South when they play live is not to be missed for anyone who appreciates true musicianship and bluegrass, Americana music. The Dead South are making a Montana tour stop this August at the famous Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner.
"It doesn’t really matter what you call their music – progressive bluegrass, alternative Americana, country, folk and western, what matters is that this is theirs, and people from all different backgrounds, beliefs, experiences, languages and ages love it."
- WHO: The Dead South
- WHERE: KettleHouse Amphitheater (605 Coldsmoke Lane, Bonner MT)
- WHEN: Monday, August 5, 2024
- TIME: Doors 6:30pm, Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: General Admission standing pit tickets, reserved stadium seating tickets, and general admission lawn tickets are available for this Kettlehouse show. (Prices and links to buy tickets are below.)
- $55.00 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- $45.00 - $60.00 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium Seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $35.00 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
This is an all ages show at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. All concerts are held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as sunshine, heat, wind or rain. Weather can be unpredictable. All tickets are non-refundable.
Parking is available on-site but the BEST way to get to any Kettlehouse show is to take their shuttle from Missoula. Several shuttles will be running every 15-20 minutes from The Top Hat parking lot in downtown Missoula to the Amphitheater. $15 round trip per person.
Groove shuttle passes can be purchased in-person at the Groove tent (cash only) outside of the Top Hat on the day of the event or in advance through ticket link found in the event page.
THE LIST: Where To Find Montana's Best Nachos
Gallery Credit: mwolfe