Bozeman Area Halloween Events 2019
Haunted houses, mazes and trick or treating events are happening all over the Bozeman area in 2019 and we've got the details.
DOWNTOWN BOZEMAN TRICK OR TREATING 2019
- Thursday, October 31, 2019
- 4 PM – 6PM
- East Main St, Bozeman, Montana
- Over 150 businesses welcome kids and families with candy and Halloween decorations
- 4605 W Cameron Bridge Rd, Manhattan, MT
- Ticket Prices: $8 -- Ages 12 and up, $6 -- Ages 4-11
- FREE for ages 3 and under
- Cash and credit card are accepted
- October - Fridays 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- October - Saturdays 11:00 am-8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 26: regular maze tickets will be sold from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm. The maze will be emptied at 5:15 pm in preparation for the haunted maze.
- 1340 E Valley Center Road, Bozeman, MT
- Call (406) 388-7818
- Open October 2nd - October 27th, 2019
- Wednesdays:6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Fridays:5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturdays:10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sundays:12:00pm - 6:00pm
- 10030 Cottonwood Rd, Bozeman
- At the Little Red School House, south of Huffine Lane on Cottonwood Road
- Friday, October 25th & Saturday, October 26th, 2019
- Lights ON: 5:30pm - 6:30pm for $5
- Lights OFF: 7pm - 10pm
- Fast Pass: $15, Skip The Line: $30
Halloween Happenings/Kids Day - Goodwill
- Saturday, October 12
- 1 PM – 4 PM
- 2130 Simmental Way, Bozeman and 6161 Jackrabbit Ln, Belgrade
- Special Halloween activities, games, treats and fun!
- Enter to win a four-pack of tickets to the Addams Family movie!