Billy Strings: TWO Nights at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in August 2022
If you missed Billy Strings the last time he was in Montana, don't make that mistake again. He'll be at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater on August 9th and 10th, 2022.
This is going to be a fantastic two night stand on the banks of the Blackfoot River, just east of Missoula. The Ketllehouse Amphitheater is located in Bonner, MT.
What to know about Billy Strings? "His album Home won a Grammy for Best Bluegrass Album at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards. In 2019, Billy was voted the International Bluegrass Music Association Guitar Player of the Year. He released his fifth studio album, Renewal, in 2021, which peaked at number one on the Billboard Bluegrass Albums chart."
- WHO: Billy Strings
- WHEN: Tuesday, August 9th and Wednesday, August 10th, 2022
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (Bonner, MT)
- TIME: Doors at 6:30pm, show at 8:30pm
- PRE-SALE TICKETS: (Sign up here to gain access) Thursday, March 10, 2022 from 10:00 am ONLINE ONLY.
- General Admission Standing Pit: $59.50 ADV, $64.50 DOS (subject to fees) | This ticket allows access to the pit area located closest to the stage. All tickets are General Admission, Standing Room Only.
- Reserved Stadium Seating - Premium: $64.50 ADV, $69.50 DOS (subject to fees) | This ticket allows access to the front section of the stadium seating area closest to the stage. All tickets are Reserved Seating.
- Reserved Stadium Seating - Standard: $49.50 ADV, $54.50 DOS (subject to fees) | This ticket allows access to the stadium seating section behind the premium seated section. All tickets are Reserved Seating.
- General Admission Lawn: $39.50 ADV, $44.50 DOS (subject to fees) | This ticket allows access to both the lawn and stadium seating areas. All tickets are General Admission.
This is an all ages show at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner. Show happen rain or shine so plan accordingly with your clothing. No large bags or backpacks are allowed. No outside food or drink is allowed. (There are plenty of concessions inside the Kettlehouse Amphitheater.)