10 Reasons To See ZOSO At The ELM In Bozeman This Saturday
Any diehard Led Zeppelin fan can legitimately feel great about seeing ZOSO live in concert. The band is soaked in authenticity, good energy, and a fun time. This much-loved cover band will be rockin' The ELM on North 7th Avenue on Saturday night.
- WHO: Zoso (A Tribute to Led Zeppelin)
- OPENER: Mojo Risin (a tribute of The Doors, based in Bozeman)
- WHERE: The ELM, 506 Seventh Avenue, Bozeman, MT
- WHEN: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- TIME: Doors 7:00pm // Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show
- $25.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $35.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- This show is All Ages, as most of The ELM shows are
ZOSO is regarded as one of the best Led Zeppelin tribute bands, and you'd be amazed how many there are. Pro Tribute Bands named them #7, noting "their nostalgic stage presence and extended jam sessions that prolong the euphoria of Zep’s atmosphere — something that not many tribute bands do."
ZOSO has almost 200K followers on Facebook and they're fully engaged with sharing content. You'll find recent videos and full shows - the best way to appreciate their vibe and stage presence. (You can tag them @zosoontour)
You'll get a very cool opener, Mojo Risin' - a double dose of covers. "Mojo Risin formed in 2022 with the goal of honoring and celebrating the music of The Doors. This Bozeman, MT based band is comprised of professional and passionate musicians and a front-man who embodies the soulful and mystic nature of Jim Morrison. From “Light My Fire” to “LA Woman” and everything in between."
The Led Zeppelin catalog is massive, with the band recording 108 songs between 1968 and 1980. That means that any cover band has that much material to worth with too! The personalities of the original members is recreated with this group, making it even more fun. Anyone can try to imitate a band - THIS group is true to the music AND goes over the top with the visuals.
The band formed in 1995 to perform the most accurate and captivating Led Zeppelin live show since the real thing. Zoso embodies Page, Plant, Bonham and Jones in their spirit, tightly-wound talent and authenticity.
As one of the longest tenured Zeppelin tributes, Zoso’s 2400 live shows around the world, including slots at major festivals such as Bonnaroo and Rib America Fest, have established them as the most traveled and successful band in the market.