Friday Fun Facts On Everything
Every now and then some totally useless fact cross my desk and I just have to inflict them on all of you.
Here are some totally useless facts that will make you sound like a genius around the water cooler.
Totally Useless Facts for Friday
- Weight loss tip. Banging your head against the wall will burn up to 150 calories per hour.
- Some people see red when they are upset. Hippo’s sweat is red when they are upset.
- According to psychologists there is such a thing as “Facebook Addiction Disorder.” What bunk, I can quit any time I want right after I reply to this post.
- Marry a short woman and save money. The average woman uses her height in lipstick every five years.
- Mark your calendars now. Believe it of not, May 29 is “Put a Pillow on Your Refrigerator Day.” Would I kid about something that serious??
- We all know someone suffering from That would be the fear of having fun.
- Ewwweeee gross. Spit has a boiling point three times that of water. Who would even want to know this?
- If the constant hopping of your kangaroo is bugging you just pick up its tail. Can’t hop unless the tail is on the ground.
- There is such a thing of taking a death wish too far. The inventor of the Frisbee was cremated and made into Frisbee’s. Ebay anyone?
- Eagles are tough. They are strong enough to kill a small deer and fly away with it.
- There might be fewer polar bears but the ones that are left can eat as many as 86 penguins at one time. Thanksgiving must be a blast.
- War on Women? I think not, men invented both bikinis and tampons. No need to thank us.
- Monday is the top day of the week for heart attacks. Looking at one more week of work must do it.
- Your toaster uses about half the energy of your full size oven.
- Notable Firsts: First craft to use the SOS ship in distress signal? The Titanic. Maybe it worked better the second time.
- Based on WWII, no surprise here. The French language has 17 different words for “surrender.”
Some Final Thoughts
Now you know all about hippo sweat, kangaroos and the Frisbee. Admit it, you feel much smarter now than you did before reading this.
Amaze your friends with your newfound knowledge.