Bozeman City Commissioners Narrow List Of Twenty-Five To Six Priorities
Earlier this year the Bozeman City Commission created a list of 25 action items. Monday evening that list was focused to 6.
They are as follows:
- Continue with landfill vapor intrusion study
- Complete land swap and building design and get voter approval for new police/municipal courts building
- Develop a sustainable transportation management system and funding model
- Start work on projects approved for $15 million Trails, Open Spaces and Parks bond
- Continue stormwater utility implementation
- Choose location, complete preliminary design and get voter approval to build a family aquatics center to replace Bogert Pool
City Manager Chris Kukulski will join me to discuss the process and much more at 8:30 on Wednesday morning.