The Brothers Comatose: The ELM, Tuesday March 22nd
The Brothers Comatose with TK & The Holy Know-Nothings are bringing a huge night of rockin' Americana to The ELM in Bozeman on Tuesday, March 22nd. We've got all the details...
Who are The Brothers Comatose? You're in for a real treat if you've never seen them live.
Whether traveling to gigs on horseback or by tour bus, Americana mavens The Brothers Comatose forge their own path with raucous West Coast renderings of traditional bluegrass, country and rock ‘n’ roll music. The five-piece string band is anything but a traditional acoustic outfit with their fierce musicianship and rowdy, rock concert-like shows. The Brothers Comatose is comprised of brothers Ben Morrison (guitar, vocals) and Alex Morrison (banjo, vocals), Steve Height (bass), Philip Brezina (violin), and Greg Fleischut (mandolin, vocals). When they’re not headlining The Fillmore for a sold-out show or appearing at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival, the band is out on the road performing across America, Canada, Australia, and hosting their very own music festival, Comatopia, in the Sierra foothills.
- WHO: The Brothers Comatose with TK & The Holy Know-Nothings
- WHEN: Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- All ages show
- TICKETS: $18 Advance, $20 Day of Show
- General Admission - Standing Room Only (subject to fees)
- This ticket type allows access to the standing room only section on the main floor of the venue.
(They’ll perform at The Elm in Bozeman on March 22nd, followed by The Wilma in Missoula on March 23rd. Psychedelic doom boogie band, TK & The Holy Know-Nothings, will open for The Brothers Comatose for both shows.)