Least Expensive House in Bozeman is $320,000 (January 2018)
It's everybody's favorite Bozeman pulse check, where we take a look at the LEAST expensive single family home in town. This month? You're looking at $320,000 for a cute three bedroom on the northwest side of Bozeman.
Now, keep in mind that we do a simple search to find Bozeman's "least expensive" home. There are a few simple filters that we use and those filters are always the same. (That way, every time we show you our findings they're being measured in the exact same fashion.)
To find this particular house, we used the following INFORMAL criteria:
- Simple Realtor.com screen
- Single family homes only (no mobiles or condos)
- Had to be located inside City of Bozeman limits
- Home couldn't currently be "sale pending" or clearly under contract
According to the official listing on Realtor.com:
Located in desirable Durston Meadows subdivison, this home is cute and clean and ready to move in. Home has been recently painted, and new carpet installed. Back yard is fenced, great for privacy, pets and entertaining. Main level is open to the kitchen, bedrooms are generously sized.
As of this writing, the property was listed as follows:
- Presented by: Kristen Hoell
- Brokered by: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties