Kitchen Dwellers to Ring in New Year at The ELM: 2 Night Stand in Bozeman
NEW YEARS EVE SHOW IS SOLD OUT! If you need a good dose of excellent bluegrass, look no further than The ELM on North 7th Avenue in Bozeman as the Kitchen Dwellers will be there on December 30th and 31st.
As of this writing, tickets are still available for the Thursday, December 30th show!
The Kitchen Dwellers, at The ELM: Thanks, Logjam Presents!
You're also getting a killer opening act with The Dusty Pockets to make sure your evenings are completely filled with bluegrass awesomeness. Here are all the details you need to know about these shows:
- WHO: The Kitchen Dwellers (with The Dusty Pockets)
- WHERE: The ELM BOZEMAN, MT
- WHEN: 2 NIGHTS! Thursday, Dec 30th and Friday, December 31st, 2021 (sold out)
- TIME: 7:00PM (doors) 8:00PM (show)
- TICKETS: $30-$55 (in advance) + applicable fees
- These are all ages shows
- Rules at The ELM: NO LARGE BAGS OR BACKPACKS, NO RE-ENTRY, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
Heads up: if you're thinking about getting tickets for this Thursday, December 30th show, I recommend you do it soon. I expect the 30th show to sell out just like the New Years Eve show. These guys are terrific and are quite popular around these parts.
Something cool for future reference for certain ELM shows: Want to get a little fancy? Treat yourself and your friends to their Loge Seating. This isn't available for ALL shows, but when it is...man is it great. What do you get with Loge Seating?
- Five (5) premium loge tickets to the event of your choice (when available)
- Roped off, reserved booth section on the balcony
- Crowd-free viewing from the best seats in the house