Fire Department Puts Out Fire at Popular Bozeman Restaurant
Bozeman Fire responded to a fire at a local business in downtown Bozeman on Friday morning.
Crews responded to a commercial fire at Revelry, located at 24 N. Tracy in downtown Bozeman Friday morning shortly before 11:00 a.m. Residents were asked to avoid the area while crews worked to extinguish the fire.
According to Bozeman Fire Department Chief Josh Waldo, the fire was the result of an equipment failure in the kitchen area of the restaurant. Fortunately, crews acted quickly to extinguish the fire before it was able to spread.
One person was taken to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital to be treated for injuries. The extent of the injuries and identity of the individual has not been released.
As a result of the fire, Revelry, a popular destination for lunch and dinner in Bozeman, will be closed until further notice. This is a developing story and more information will be added when it becomes available.