60 MPH Livingston Winds Will Continue Into Wednesday Afternoon
60 mph gusts have been commonplace for the last several days and a Wind Advisory continues for the Livingston area through Wednesday afternoon.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM WEDNESDAY.
- WHAT...Southwest winds gusting to around 60 mph.
- WHERE...Livingston Area and Beartooth Foothills.
- WHEN...Until 3 PM MST Wednesday.
- IMPACTS...Strong crosswinds will make driving high profile vehicles and pulling trailers difficult.
- This includes travel on I-90 near Livingston, and on local roads around Nye.
- Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle.
- Secure outdoor objects.