60 MPH Livingston Area Winds Will Continue Until Tuesday
Dangerous, gusty winds up to 60 mph will continue until mid-day Tuesday through Livingston and the I-90 corridor. Ground blizzard conditions may exist.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON TUESDAY.
- WHAT...Southwest winds gusting 50 to 60 mph.
- WHERE...Livingston Area and Beartooth Foothills.
- WHEN...Until noon Tuesday. Strongest winds expected tonight and again Monday night.
- IMPACTS...Strong crosswinds will make driving high profile vehicles and pulling trailers difficult.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Local areas of blowing and drifting snow can be expected at times through tonight and into Monday morning.
- Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle.
- Secure outdoor objects.