Winter Weather Advisory for Gallatin County Through Monday
Another round of snow is on the way for Gallatin County. Both the valleys and mountains (in the the north AND the south) should get at least a few inches of snow by Monday afternoon. More gusty winds will accompany this next front.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST MONDAY FOR THE BRIDGER RANGE IN NORTHERN GALLATIN COUNTY.
- LOCATIONS: BATTLE RIDGE PASS, BRIDGER RANGE, TARGHEE PASS, AND WEST YELLOWSTONE.
- TIMING: PERIODS OF LIGHT TO MODERATE SNOW ARE EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY AFTERNOON.
- ACCUMULATIONS: SNOW TOTALS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES AT LOWER ELEVATIONS, INCLUDING BATTLE RIDGE PASS AND WEST YELLOWSTONE. TOTALS OF 4 TO 10 INCHES FOR HIGHER ELEVATIONS, INCLUDING THE BRIDGER RANGE AND TARGHEE PASS.
- WINDS: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH.
- VISIBILITY: LESS THAN 1/2 MILE AT TIMES IN FALLING SNOW, ESPECIALLY WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY BLOWING SNOW.
- IMPACTS: DIFFICULT DRIVING CONDITIONS ALONG SNOW-COVERED AND SLICK ROADS.