Most wool blankets can be laundered. Use cold water, a gentle cycle and fluff dry. Add a
few towels to the dryer to help absorb moisture and cut down on the drying time. When
washing flannel sheet sets, wash separately to avoid depositing lint all over other items
and never over dry. Every Tuesday and Wednesday at Duds N Suds is Double Punch
Card day! For every wash you get two punches, which means your seventh wash is free.
Q. What should you add to the dryer when drying wool blankets to help absorb moisture?
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]
- How Do You Choose Which Car To Buy? [SURVEY]