Meet the Montana Moms Mother’s Day Winner
Congratulations, Emily Smith! You are the winner of our Montana Mom Mother's Day Contest.
Emily was entered by her son, Jacob Smith.
Here's what Jacob wrote about his mom:
My mom can be found taking care of her "babies" year round. Either pitching hay to them or bottle feeding the bum calves. She also takes care of anybody who stops by her house, there's no leaving hungry if you visit!
Here's what Emily wins:
ANY pair of cowboy boots (up to a $350+) from Carter's Boots
Garden Package from Kenyon Noble:
- Two 10" hanging baskets
- Bag of Happy Frog FoxFarm Potting Soil, a bag of Soil Pep, and a bag of Cedar Mulch
- Pair of Kinco latex-palm garden gloves - assorted colors
- 3-Piece deluxe garden tool set
- Foam gardener's knee pad
- $75 Kenyon Noble Garden Center Gift Card
Montana-Made Luxuries from Montana Gift Corral:
- Award-winning Bequet Caramels
- Windrift Hill goats milk lotion and soap
- Rustic Charm Copper pendent
- Fire Hole Pottery mug
- "Scent of the Rockies" huckleberry candle
- $100 shopping spree at our downtown Bozeman store
Thanks to everyone who entered an outstanding Montana mom. Happy Mother's Day!