Huffing For Stuffing Race 2017 – Everything You Need to Know
Thanksgiving Day in Bozeman has turned into a massive tradition of RUNNING in the Huffing For Stuffing race! The Gallatin Valley Food Bank receives an incredible amount of money and families share a healthy start to the holiday.
We need your help to reach our goal of 5000 participants.
START: Museum of the Rockies
600 W Kagy Blvd
Bozeman, MT US 59717
Race Packet Pick-Up and In-Person Registration
- Tuesday, November 21 between 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 22 between 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- All participants are encouraged to stop by Packet Pick-up on Tuesday or Wednesday, at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds, Building #1, to pick up their packet, bib number, and 2017 HFS t-shirt.
- In-person registrations will also be accepted during this time.
- Pick-up is available Thanksgiving morning at the Museum of the Rockies from 7:00 am to 9:00 am, however, expect a crowd and arrive early!
- REGISTER HERE FOR THE 2017 HUFFING FOR STUFFING
WHAT HAS HUFFING FOR STUFFING DONE?
- Huffing For Stuffing raised over $61,000 in 2016!
- During the last ten years, Huffing For Stuffing has donated over $352,000 to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank.
PARKING DETAILS ON THANKSGIVING DAY (IMPORTANT!)
- Parking is available at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, and MSU Police Department.
- Parking is NOT permitted at the Museum of the Rockies or on South 7th Ave to the south of Kagy Blvd.
- Kagy Blvd will be closed between South 7th and South 11th – the same as during Bobcat football games.
- Traffic detours will be in effect in similar fashion.
- Expect traffic delays for parking. It is a good idea to arrive early in order to enjoy complimentary snacks, hot beverages and socializing!
- The course is coned and marked very well, but it is open to traffic.
- There will be volunteers and certified flaggers at most intersections.
- Please remain on the right side of the road unless otherwise directed.
- Because the course is open to traffic, we recommend that all participants wear bright clothing to improve visibility.