Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Radio Station Brand Manager
Townsquare Media has an exciting opportunity in beautiful Bozeman, Montana. Are you the next Brand Manager and Morning Show Host for KXLB-FM, XL Country?
The right candidate has a strong background in working in country radio, both a proven ratings track record and a love for the format. As Brand Manager, you will be the leader in executing all programming responsibilities. Working with a great team in Bozeman, you have no problem delegating responsibility, while working effectively with all departments, including sales, promotions, engineering and digital.
The Brand Manager understands the importance of radio stations living in the digital world. With a knowledge of digital operating systems, music scheduling systems and audio workstations, you will help XL Country be a prominent brand in the community, utilizing all available resources.
On top of all of that, the Brand Manager will also lead the charge in morning drive, acting as an advocate for the listeners and for the music. As Brand Manager and Morning Show Host, you will be involved in the Bozeman community, through public appearances, remotes and quarter-backing the St. Jude’s Telethon.
If you can’t tell, this is no typical 9-5 job. If you have fun working hard, send all of your materials (including references) immediately to Michelle Wolfe at email@example.com. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio and digital advertising sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.