BALYEAT & SENA: “FrackNation” Debunks Gasland & Myths of Extreme Environmentalists
My guests last week were Joe Balyeat, AFP-MT State Director and Jessica Sena, Communications Adviser for Montana Petroleum Association. Balyeat and Sena were on the last leg of an 8-city "Montana Energy Freedom Tour," screened FrackNation the night before and spoke about how Montanans can reclaim the Treasure State.
During the interview Balyeat and Sena covered:
Evidence supporting the safe use of fracking that even a former Obama EPA official admitted was accurate
The distortions perpetuated by the HBO documentary Gasland and it's impact on the property rights of landowners in Pennsylvania and elsewhere
- The job creation and revenue potential of fracking in Montana
- What are the risks, if any, associated with fracking
- Why Vladimir Putin sides with environmentalists and opposes fracking
- Can fracking lead to U.S. and Montana energy independence and security?
- What are the impediments to fracking the Bakken and Three Forks Formation in Montana
- What, if anything, can we do about it
Henry Kriegel broadcasts weekly on Thursday mornings on KMMS AM1450, KPRK AM1340 and on the web at www.kmmsam.com and has been with the station for 11 years.