Townsquare Media Bozeman includes well-known brands like 100.7 KXLB, 94.7 KMMS-FM, 96.7 KISN, 103.5 KZMY and 1450 KMMS-AM.
Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT:
Account Executive at Townsquare Media
Do you consistently outperform people around you? Would you like to be paid based on that performance? Are you ready to begin a career in sales? Townsquare Media is looking for a bright, confident, driven individual to join our multimedia advertising sales team in Bozeman Montana. Townsquare Media Bozeman is home to five top radio stations as well as an industry leader in digital advertising and an accredited marketing partner of both Google and Facebook.
At Townsquare Media Bozeman, we are a team of ambitious individuals who work together to push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development and an unlimited earning potential!
If you’re ready to embark upon an exciting career that affords you the opportunity to form meaningful client relationships, develop creative advertising campaigns using our best-in-class multimedia solutions, all while having your finger on the pulse of Southwest Montana…then we want to hear from you!
- Identify, pursue and schedule meetings with local business owners and decision makers to discuss and uncover their marketing needs and challenges
- Use our proprietary data, analytics and multimedia marketing solutions to build and present customized advertising plans to your potential clients
- Build, maintain and develop close working relationships with your clients to identify and upsell new advertising solutions
- Use your influence and relationship-building skills to provide ongoing customer service, research and market analysis
- You will be responsible for bringing our premier marketing and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses in the Bozeman area and beyond
- You will work with and sell integrated advertising solutions including broadcast radio, LIVE event sponsorships and digital including website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Social, Streaming TV and much more
- Strong marketing and advertising acumen
- Effective verbal and written communications are essential
- Experience selling or a working knowledge of digital advertising solutions preferred
- 1+ year of sales or marketing experience is preferred but not required
- Goal-oriented, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
- Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- A passion towards customer focused solution sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
- Tech package for laptop and cell phone
- Monthly car allowance
- 4-week long sales training program
- 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Unlimited growth opportunities!
To apply or for more information, please contact Director of Sales Russell Lawson at email@example.com or call 406-586-2343.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.