Winter Weather Advisory Until Monday 11/26/12
Thanksgiving weekend will bring snow accumulations to the Bozeman and surrounding areas. A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect until 1am Monday morning. Details here:
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 am MST
* Timing: periods of snow will continue through Sunday... then
diminish Sunday evening.
* Snow accumulations: additional accumulations will range from 2
to 6 inches... with isolated amounts up to 8 inches at ridge
* Visibility: visibilities will be reduced to less than one
mile at times.
* Impacts: expect roads and passes to become snow covered and
slippery today. Hunters should be prepared for a change to
* Locations affected include: Battle Ridge Pass... Bozeman
Pass... Targhee Pass... West Yellowstone... Big Hole Pass...
Chief Joseph Pass... Ennis... Raynolds Pass.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.