It is widely accepted that the first appearance of an edible ice cream cone was at the World’s Fair in 1904 when an ice cream vendor ran out of bowls and began using waffle cones. In what U.S. city was the World’s Fair of 1904?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]
- How Do You Choose Which Car To Buy? [SURVEY]