Archiving My Photos
Many of us think they’ve “captured” a memory once they take a picture, but this is really only the first step in preserving the memory. Local expert f-11 photographic supplies reminds you that what you do next will determine whether the photo becomes priceless or pointless. Digital photos can be printed. Old printed photos, photo negatives and 35mm slides can be scanned and saved to disc or hard drive to keep them safe for years to come.
Trivia Question: True or False. Old printed photos can be stored in an album but can’t be scanned or printed again.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- How Should You Protect Your Home This Winter? [QUIZ]
- Where Is Your Home Main Valve Located? [AUDIO]
- What Can You Do To Prevent A House Disaster? [AUDIO]
- How To Care For Your Pets During The Winter [AUDIO]
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings? [SURVEY]
- Where Is The Flooring Place and Design Center? [VIDEO]