Nightingale Nursing & Caregiving is the leading home care agency in Montana because they focus on providing the best home care available. Their Nurses and Personal Care Assistants are all properly certified, trained, licensed and insured. They conduct background checks on all employees and enforce the highest standards of conduct and professionalism to ensure you are getting the best possible care.
A familiar and comfortable environment is key to our overall health and quality of life. Nightingale Nursing & Caregiving offers a wide variety of quality home health solutions for our Montana friends and neighbors, so they can continue to live in their own home and community.
Home Health Services and Care May Include:
Home Alert and Response Systems
Family Caregiver Respite
Personal Care Assistants (PCA)
Meal Preparation and Eating
Skilled Licensed Nursing Care
24 hour Live-in Care
Other Medical and Non-medical Home Services
Among the first in the state to offer self-directed personal care, Consumer Direct was established in Montana in 2000. The program is specifically intended to allow individuals with health care needs to remain in their homes and communities and to avoid placement in an institution.
This program is designed for individuals who are capable of directing their own personal care services or appointing a Personal Representative to act on their behalf. Consumer Direct specializes in providing self-directed services, which enable service recipients and/or their representatives to exercise control and authority over their employees / caregivers who support and assist them and the ways in which that assistance is provided. Their staff is trained in and embraces the philosophy and practices of self-direction and the principles of person-centered planning. They are a recognized leader in self-direction and one of the few human service agencies in the country that provides all of the self-directed service options available to persons interested in directing their own care.
Consumer Direct supports the Montana Medicaid Self Direct Personal Assistance Services Program, providing in-home, health maintenance support to qualifying individuals.
Under this program, qualifying Medicaid recipients (consumers) choose a provider agency to assist them with hiring, training and scheduling their caregivers.
Consumer Direct performs fiscal intermediary functions for the consumer, including processing time sheets, billing medicaid, and caregiver payroll.
Consumer Direct provides training for the consumer and resources for caregiver training and also assists the consumer in maintaining program compliance.
- Motto: “Montana’s Leading Home Care Professionals.” “Increasing Independence and control through self- directed services”
- Founded: Nightingale was founded in 1990. Consumer Direct was founded in 2000.
- Led by: Sarah Bogan, RN, BSN
- Why They’re Unique: Nightingale Nursing and Caregiving (NN&C) was founded 1990 to bring caregivers into the homes to provide compassionate and individualized care. In 1996, NN&C a new president, Bill Woody, took the initiative to focus his emphasis on providing high quality home health care. NN&C cares for clients across the state of Montana with offices in Missoula, Helena, Butte, Billings and Great Falls.NN&C currently cares for over 500 patients. With a focus on providing top quality in care giving, maintaining a trained workforce, and employing compassionate caregivers and nurses, NN&C has outstanding client outcomes. With a history of interest in the wellbeing of their clients and employees, NN&C contributes to community outreach and advocacy. Currently, NN&C is advocating for a wage increase for direct care staff at the local, state and national level. Consumer Direct supports the Montana Medicaid Self Direct Personal Assistance Services Program, providing in-home, health maintenance support to qualifying individuals. Under this program, qualifying Medicaid recipients (consumers) choose a provider agency to assist them with hiring, training and scheduling their caregivers. Consumer Direct performs fiscal intermediary functions for the consumer, including processing time sheets, billing Medicaid, and caregiver payroll. Consumer Direct provides training for the Consumer and resources for caregiver training and also assists the consumer in maintaining program compliance.
- They Can Answer Questions Relating to: Who needs home health care? What does a home health nurse do? How do I know if I qualify for home health services? Am I allowed to choose my own home health care agency or caregiver? What should I look for in a home health care provider?
Have a question? Ask the Expert!
Visit them: 1001 West Oak Street, B-205 Bozeman MT 59715 (Map)
Call them: 406-541-1700
Email them: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website:
Visit them on Facebook