New Year’s Resolutions For Your Puppy From Our Canine Behaviorologist, Ron Murray
Last week, Ron Murray - our Canine Behaviorologist - offered up ten very well thought out New Year's Resolutions for the latest (READ: Christmas Gift) to your family. Remember the list below is for the puppy, or dog of any age, and not for you!
1. I will eat less and exercise more.
2. I will beg less.
3. I will recognize the difference between furniture and fire hydrants.
4. I'll stay out of the cat's litter box.
5. I won't bite the vet anymore.
6. I won't steal food as much.
7. I'll introduce myself in more appropriate ways.
8. I'll do better "holding it" until morning
9. I'll bark at the mailman less
10. I'll tolerate those homemade bandannas more!
Ron Murray returns Thursday at 7:30!