Health Pearl: Lymph Lingo
RADIO HEALTH PEARL #400 brought to you by the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center.
Our LYMPH SYSTEM contains several components:
- LYMPH FLUID, which carries waste and cancer cells;
- LYMPH DUCTS transport the fluid to the Lymph nodes;
- These LYMPH NODES are sponge-like organs that act as filters;
- And there are VALVES that keep the Lymph Fluid from flowing backward.
Two things are important to note:
1. Exercise is needed to keep the LYMPH SYSTEM working;
2. And… removing LYMPH NODES can forever damage the body’s natural and essential filtering system. It may also cause LYMPH EDEMA, which can result in swelling, paralysis, infection and even death.
Jumping on mini-trampolines (or Rebounders) works amazing in activating and cleansing the Lymph System.
In addition there is a product called ROWAN TREE, drops that you can take daily.
Reaching 400 weekly Health Pearls makes me happy and proud. And we all thank you for your listening support at …the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center on North 19th Avenue.