Friday Fun Facts About Useless Stuff
Sometimes Friday facts just don’t fit in a particular category. So this week I just looked for facts that are just useless information.
So get ready to amaze and confound your friends and neighbors with your amazing knowledge of stuff no one really cares about.
Here are some fun but useless facts.
Fun Facts About Useless Stuff
- It’s not the food that is good it’s the taste of the food. If you like apples try beetles. If you like pine nuts chow down on wasps and for you bacon lovers try some worms.
- It’s not almost the longest word in the English language with the letters all in alphabetical order — “Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
- You might be lucky enough to get a “French Kiss” in the US but in France you would be getting an “English Kiss.”
- What color would your Coke be if brown coloring weren’t added? Why, green of course.
- You could buy a vowel but it wouldn’t do you much good if the word is “Rhythm.” It’s the longest word without a vowel.
- Talk about intelligent design, a donkey can see all four of its feet all the time due to eye placement.
- The United Nations has six official languages: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
- If the month begins on a Sunday there will always be a Friday the 13th.
- Every continent on earth has at least one city named Rome.
- We all know about the individuality of fingerprints but what if you don’t have fingers then what? You could use a tongue print as individual as fingerprints.
- The word “Facebook” appears in the wording of one third of all divorce papers filed in 2011.
- Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you’re not strong. Your thigh bone is stronger than concrete.
- I hate snakes, and many people die each year of snakebite, but bees kill more people than snakes.
- If you are right handed you will probably live nine years longer than your southpaw buddy.
- Many of us believe that God created heaven and earth but Earth is the only planet not named after a God. Hope he’s not upset.
- Giraffes can clean their ears with their 21-inch tongue and they do great with the ladies.
Some Final Thoughts
If you are average you’ll laugh ten times today. I hope some of these made you smile. If you have a topic or some fantastic facts ship them over to me by Email.