Fabulous Frivolous Friday Random Fun Facts
Every now and then there are facts that just don’t fit in a specific category. But they are fun and fabulous just the same.
Here are a few to amaze those around you with your superior knowledge of totally useless information.
Random Friday Fun Facts
- Which came first? The president elect or, the Trumpapillar? It’s a caterpillar with venomous barbed hairs (resembling the quaffs of the president-elect) that can cause skin irritation and pain. (Source)
- Do you believe in Bigfoot? If you do then you are probably just as likely to believe the Big Bang Theory. (Source)
- The study of ignorance? Even worse, the study of deliberate propagation of ignorance is called agnotology. So stop it. (Source)
- Spend wisely. Hillary Clinton spent twice as much as Donald Trump in her unsuccessful run for the presidency. (Source)
- McDonald’s McNuggets have official shapes. The bell, bone, boot and ball. Check the source for a picture of the shapes. (Source)
- With apologies to the band Chicago, “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” No Daylight Saving Time observation in Arizona but the Navajo nation does observe it. Yet, inside the Navajo nation is another reservation that does. Confused? Me too. (Source)
- Calm down people. How does election night 2016 election generate enough fear to crash the Canadian immigration website? (Source)
- If you’re a fan of the 2016 European Championships you can celebrate with beer at McDonald’s locations. France, Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands have beer on tap for fans. (Source)
- The last time the Cubs won the World Series (before the current one) was in 1908 when the Ottoman Empire still existed. During that time a “batman” was a unit of weight. Holy _____________!! Fill in the blank. (Source)
- The maintenance on a Bugatti Veyron is so expense that one owner has the 253 mph car hauled to his favorite roads and he flies there in his private jet to save money. (Source)
Some Final Thoughts
It’s nice to know that all the costs associated with the Bugatti Veyron turn out to be more than the cost of the car itself over time.
What are your favorite frivolous facts?