Kick-off for the 2013 Be a Santa to a Senior Program
Please join volunteers and program sponsors for the official kick-off of this year’s Be a Santa to a Senior program.
Home Instead Senior Care is teaming up with local non-profit agencies and area retailers to sponsor this year’s program that collects, wraps and delivers gifts to area seniors in the Gallatin Valley including Bozeman, Belgrade, Livingston and Ennis, who otherwise might be overlooked this holiday season.
Members of the community are asked to help by purchasing and donating a gift at one of the following retailers:
- American Federal Bank, 1455 W. Oak Street, Bozeman
- Lee and Dads IGA Belgrade, 205 W. Madison Ave., Belgrade
- TJ Maxx, 1540 N. 19th Ave. Bridger Peaks City Center, Bozeman
- Rosauers Supermarket, 3255 Technology Blvd. W., Bozeman
- Shopko, 100 Washington Street, Livingston
- Western Drug Gifts & Soda Fountain, Park Street, Livinsgton
Gifts will be collected from Nov. 8 to Dec. 20.