Butterfly Cowgirl Ball At Rockin’ TJ Ranch Coming June 8
- Rockin' TJ Ranch
- 651 Lynx Lane, Bozeman, MT 59718 United States
This annual father/daughter event is a great way for dads and their daughters to bond with an afternoon of fun activities.
At the Butterfly Cowgirl Ball, it’s completely up you and your cowgirl to decide what to do.
- A royal ride to the entrance of the Butterfly Ball from Karst Stage aboard the Butterfly Bus
- Bouncy houses from Airtime Inflatables
- A butterfly hunt
- Musical toadstools (musical chairs)
- Beach ball volleyball
- Carnival games like bean bag toss, ping pong ball toss and gunny sack races
- Hula hoop fun
- Free food from Subway
- Ice cream
- Goodie bag for all the girls when they leave the ball and more!
Tickets are $25 for one father with a child, and $10 for each additional child. You can buy them below.
This event is brought to you in part by Karst Stage, official transportation sponsor of The Butterfly Ball. Their decorated mini-bus will transport attendees from the parking to the Rockin’ TJ Ranch.
Lunch will be provided by your Subway stores of Bozeman.
The dance floor is sponsored by Fuel Fitness.
And goodie bags will be provided by Summit Dental.