Dry Eye Answers
RADIO HEALTH PEARL #402 …brought to you by the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center.
Do you suffer from dry eyes; and have you tried eye-drops to no avail? Then you owe it to yourself to look deeper at a possible underlying cause. More inside.
1. Dry weather is unlikely, unless you are outdoors a lot with substantial wind or sun.
2. If you as a woman have dry eyes around your monthly cycle, you may be deficient in the hormone Progesterone.
3. Many of you who suffer from dry eyes, also suffer from a low- or hypo-thyroid. If you are on medication for that, try supplementing with IODINE and TYROSINE, which help to feed and stimulate the thyroid.
4. Because of prescription-drug overuse, many people suffer from side effects that include dry eyes. Please check for that possibility.
5. And finally, a lack of HYALURONIN or Hyaluronic Acid, can cause inner eye dryness. Daily supplemental intake of liquid Hyaluronin could bring long-lasting relief within days!
Eyes can be deep, sensitive and smiling… three more qualities you’ll also experience at the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center on North 19th Avenue.
Always consult a physician before beginning any medical treatment
New Health Pearls form Jacobus Hollewijn every Wednesday right here at kmmsam.com