Crazy Gadget Puts Your Dog’s Thoughts Into Words [VIDEO]
Subscribe to KMMS 1450 AM on
We now have a “ruff” idea what dogs are thinking.
Yes, we humans know that’s a truly awful joke, but new technology enables us to know what our four-legged friends think of it.
Researchers in Sweden have come up with the greatest creation since the squeeze toy: a device that puts into words what dogs think. It’s called No More Woof.
The headphone-type gadget, which makes it look like canines are working a drive-thru, isn’t for sale just yet. It’s still in development, depriving us of the opportunity to learn what our pooches really have to say about everything from that new brand of food we’ve been buying them to what exactly is so darned appealing about doing their business on a fire hydrant.
Scientists continue to work more feverishly than Fido does on that eight-pound rawhide you gave him and you can help contribute to the cause (or lend a paw, if you will).
The team behind No More Woof has a simple, yet revolutionary goal:
No More Woof aims to develop a small gadget that uses the latest technology in micro computing and EEG to analyse animal thought patterns and spell them out in Human Language using a loudspeaker.”
So far, only basic phrases have been developed, like “I’m Tired”, “I’m excited,” “I’m Hungry” and “Who are you?” That’s great and all, but there are some other key phrases that we have it on good authority canines often say. Here are some of them:
- “It’s been so cold this winter that I can’t wait for the me days of summer.”
- “This toilet water is a little too tepid.”
- “Geez, you’d think with all the interest, they’d try to develop technology to figure out just what the fox is saying.”
- “Who’s a pooch gotta bribe to get a belly rub around here?”
- “I highly doubt this other dog will be offended if I sniff his tush.”
- “Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus. Nope, I can’t figure out which is more annoying.”
- “Maybe when they perfect this, they can come up with a less frustrating way to eat peanut butter.”
- “Today is the day I’m going to catch my tail. I know it.”
- “Am I the only one who thinks there are just way too many cat videos on the internet?”