Congratulations to Our Ultimate Campsite Contest Winner!
We wanted to know what Gallatin Valley’s best campsites looked like in our Ultimate Campsite Contest. Bob Wards even offered up some great prizes for the winner! We received over 25 submissions and then you voted on your favorite. Here is the winner of the voting!
John Fetter – Here’s my favorite spot. It’s just between Ennis and Virginia City, I believe that it is called Grassy Lake, and it is full of lizards. This shot is from the 4th of July. We could see the V.C. fire works from above. When that was all done, we crowded around the fire for some ribs and some tunes played by local Bozeman musician Tyler James, and my buddy Juice Box. The Rainier was mountain fresh, as well as the freedom. Thanks for the contest and the great country music. Thank you friends for joining me there for a great time.
Congratulations, John Fetter, on winning! Being the winner of the Ultimate Campsite Contest, John will be taking home:
- Camp Chef Big Gas Grill- 3 burner, 90,000 BTU, fully portable monster with a removable grill box.
- Camp Chef Roller Carry Bag- Easily transport your Big Gas Grill in a weather resistant rolling bag
- Camp Chef Grill Accessories- Includes all the essentials for grilling
- Big Agnes Encampment Regular Sleeping Bag- 15 Degree 3 season bag with integrated sleeping pad sleeve.
- Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Rectangular Pad- Light and compact three season pad, with 3.25″ of comfort and PrimaLoft Synergy insulation
- Big Agnes Burn Ridge 2 Outfitter Tent- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent