Care To Dine At 8,800 Feet, Everett’s 8,800 Awaits
Picturesque sunsets only enhance the unique dining experience on the summit of Andesite Mountain. Dinner at Everett's 8,800 is an exclusive experience with a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, followed by a three course dinner. This luxury dining experience is offered on Fridays and Saturdays during this winter season.
- Reserve your spot by 6 p.m. the day prior to your reservation via OpenTable.
- Check in at 5:50 p.m. with the maitre d' in the Summit Upper Lobby (next to the Carabiner Lounge and Provisions) on the second floor of the Summit Hotel. Late arrivals will not be able to load Ramcharger, charged a $50 no-show fee, and will forfeit their spot.
- At 6 p.m. sharp, you'll take the scenic Ramcharger Lift to Everett's 8,800 at the top of Andesite Mountain. Wear layers, ski attire is not recommended.
- Enjoy the cocktail hour in a social environment with assorted hors d'oeuvres.
- At 7 p.m., you'll be seated and served a three course meal with your choice of entree from the dinner menu.
- Starting at 9 p.m., guests will begin to depart Everett's via a 15 minute festive open sleigh ride to the Mountain Village base area. Individual travel down is not permitted.